Jet Flow Safety Valve represent the most advance technology in value designed for use in intermediate power boiler and organic fluid vaporizer service. Built in conformance to section I of the ASME boiler and pressure vessel code, all capacities am certified by the national board of boiler and pressure vessel inspector at 5% over pressure.
Jet Flow Designed Safety Valve with Full Nozzle & hardened disc to minimize maintenance and increase seat life Open bonnet & Close bonnet both design have maximum set pressure 75 bar in Safety Valves.
Technical Details :
- Size Range - 15 mm TO 200 mm
- Moc - Cast steel,CF8,CF8M,GM
- End Connection - Screwed End, Flanged End, Butt weld
- Pressure Rating - 150 class, 300 class
- Trims - SS 304,SS 316
- Design :
- Angle Type(Lever operated / without lever)
- Pop Type (Lever operated / without lever)
- Open Discharge Type (Lever operated / without lever)
- Angle type CP
- Design Standard - API 526 ,520 & IBR
- Testing Standard - API 527
- Flange drilling - ANSI B16.5
- Leakage test - API 527
- Suitable Application - Steam, Gas, Air, Water, Oil
While Enquiry Please Specify :
- Material of Construction.
- Set pressure in psig or Kg/cm2 (g).
- Maximum inlet temperature.
- Allowable over-pressure.
- Service-Specify either the media to be handled or the following physical properties or both.
- Liquids-Specific gravity (Water = 1)
- Gases-Specific gravity (Air=1)
- Vapors-Molecular weight (mixture of vapors. The average molecular weight)
- Back pressure, if any.
- Required capacity.
- Type of End-connections.
- Preferred inlet size.