When it comes to the performance of a turbine surface condenser in the operational field of a steam turbine cycle, you need utmost reliability and efficiency. Here’s where Jet Flow’s know how is invaluable. We createcustomise package solutions for each particular customer’s needs.
Our General Scope of Supply:
- Condenser - Circular Condenser having own Flow, Axial flow or side inlet steam entry.
- Turbine to Condenser steam duct, including necessary expansion joints.
- Steam Jet Ejector Vacuum System.
- Flash tank, drain header and Instrument stand pipe.
- Dump Tube.
- Condensate Pump system: Pumps are in vertical or horizontal arrangement; either API 610, ISO 5199 or standard manufacturer pump design.
- Control system: Including level control valves
- pressure and temperature indicators, transmitters and controllers.
- Interconnecting piping with filter, fittings and valves.
Jet Flow designs, manufactures and supplied overall Condensing System packages involving basic and detail engineering, procurement, testing and delivery. Condensers are manufactured in diverse materials. Tubes are made of carbon steel, stainless steel, Cu and Nickle alloys, Titanium and Duplex. Tube sheets can be solid type or cladded, according to the quality and nature of the cooling water. All components aremounted or prefabricated in our workshop in common or separated steel base frames.
- Steam duct and expansion bellow
- Surface condenser.
- Armospheric Relief Valve.
- Condensate extraction Pumps (verticle type)
- Ejector Vacuum system.
- Level Control valves.
- Flash tank.
- Interconnecting piping.
- Normal Level Control valve station
- CEP Minimum recirculation control valve station.